I just finished putting the pecan halves on to the warm treats!
Right before they went into the 200 degree oven!
You can never have too many!! LOL
I love making these gooey goodies every holiday season for my parent volunteers, co-workers, family, friends, and also my sons teachers. This year I am going to stuff those Crystal Light containers full of these candies. They are super simple to make-not my recipe (I got this from a very close friend of mine a few years back)
Here is the recipe:
1 package of rolos
1 large bag of pretzel snaps
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Place pretzel snaps on a cookie pan (I like to use a stone)
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes (no longer)
- Quickly place a pecan half on each rolo
- Let the candies cool for a few hours at room temperature
*You can put them in the fridge but sometimes they harden too much to the pan and it can break the pretzel when trying to remove them. I hope you have a chance to make these super quick and easy yummy treats!!