What a great holiday treat to give to teachers, co-workers, bus drivers, and parent volunteers!! I make these tasty treats every year and give them to everyone I know. They are super simple to make and very inexpensive. Great on a teacher's budget!! Enjoy :)
Pretzel Rolo Turtles
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
Pretzel Rolo Turtles Ingredients:
- 20 Miniature Pretzels
- 20 Rolo Candies, unwrapped
- 20 Pecans, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place the pecans on a baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes or until fragrant.
- Remove them from the oven.
- On a small baking sheet, arrange the pretzels.
- Place one Rolo on top of each pretzel
- Place them in the oven for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the pan and smoosh one pecan on top of each Rolo.