This was from a post earlier this year-I love making this recipe and love using my Imagine to create simple, fast, and creative projects. The Imagine makes crafting easier for me. I love all of my machines but the Imagine really is quick and wonderful when you need to make several projects. I hope you enjoy this recipe. It is a huge hit in the Pendarvis house!!!!!!!!
Here are the details:
I printed my own cardstock on the Imagine using the "Snow Angels" cartridge
I cut the cardstock at 12' by 6 "
Used a Martha Stewart loop punch
Added Christmas red ribbon to the top
Cut out the tag at 3 1/2" using the Imagine "Snow Angels" cartridge
Used a 1 inch hole punch for the tag
Added Christmas ribbon to the tag
**You could even add the recipe to the back of the tag or create a pocket tab
CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD RECIPE
3 cups all-purpose flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 cups white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups shredded zucchini
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In separate bowl, combine sugar and eggs; beat (I whisk) until well blended. Add oil and vanilla; beat until combined. Stir in zucchini. Add flour mixture; stir until just moistened. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Spoon evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
** THIS RECIPE MAKES 2 LOAVES!!!!!!!!!!!! yummo :)