Well I think it is about time for a give away this week!!!! Who is ready to win this fabulous Scrap'n Easel?!! I had the opportunity to work with one over the weekend while scrapbooking some of my Disney photos and fell in love with what it can do for you!!! This scrapbook tool eliminates you having to bend over or stand up to look at your pages to see if everything is aligned the way you want. I also love the fact that the magnets keep everything in place while you are trying to design your page because we know once it is down onto the paper it is very difficult to remove or replace unless you use re-positional adhesive. Another nice feature is that it can fold and be tucked away-great space saver!!! I am not sure how I scrapbooked without it! Thank you Carol for introducing me to this product!!! ;)
Portfolio Style, Magnetic, Double Paper Craft Easel
- Folding Portfolio Style Paper Craft Easel
- Ideal for Scrapbooking, Card Making & Other Paper Crafts
- Double - Two 12"x12" Working Surfaces
- Magnetic Work Surface
- Two Removable 12"x12" Grids (Work On Two Pages Or Projects Simultaneously)
- Extremely Portable (Weighs only 4.3 pounds)
- Ergonomic Design Eliminates Body Aches Associated With Paper Crafting
- Improves Visibility 100%
- 1 Scrap'n Easel
- 16 Super Strong Neodymium Magnets
- 1 Flexible Magnetic Ruler
- 2 (sets) Velcro Closures
- Dimensions - 12.25" x 12.25" x .5"
- Weight - 4.3 pounds
In order to have a chance to win this fantastic tool you must do the following:
1. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment about your favorite scrapbooking tool and why you love to use it.
2. Go over to the Contain Ya Crafts facebook page, become a follower, and leave a comment that Wendy from Create Your Classroom sent ya!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapn-Tote-For-Cricut-Cartridge-Storage/143256835713805
A winner will be chosen this Thursday, July 26th right before I head out to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention in Lancaster, PA!!!!! Good luck everyone!!!